If you’re a Christian man struggling with porn or sex addiction … this episode is a must-listen. It will help guide, encourage, and equip you in your fight for recovery and sobriety.
In this episode, the Dobber specifically talks about …
1. The importance of training ourselves to turn to the source of living water (God) instead of the broken cistern of porn.
2. A very bizarre encounter he had with some sort of evil presence in his apartment at the very beginning of his recovery … he actually felt it’s presence right after he took a major step to prevent himself from looking at porn.
3. What’s really going on when we as men start “dabbling” with stuff that’s not technically “porn” but we know it’s not good … and it’s not godly!
At the end of this episode, Jason also shares some recent ratings and reviews on iTunes … and he also shares an email from one of our listeners that comes all the way from South Africa!!!
If you haven’t done so already, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes.
In this episode, Jason helps you understand that your FOCUS affects everything in your life as a man. Whatever things you allow to dominate your attention, desires, and activity … (AKA = your FOCUS) … it will affect every aspect of your life …
– Your brain chemistry!
– Your feelings/emotions!
– Your physical health!
– Your relationship with God!
– Your relationship with your wife!
– Your relationship with your kids!
– Your relationships with your friends!
– Your relationship with non-believers!
– Your job/career!
– Your finances!
– Your ministry!
– Your life’s impact!
It all goes back to your FOCUS. Your FOCUS affects everything!
Your FOCUS is crucial to your success as a man, and that’s why God (in His Word) has so much to say to us about our FOCUS.
At the end of this episode, Jason also provides some practical steps you can take to improve your FOCUS!
Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Ben Affleck, Brett Ratner, Jeff Hoover, Al Franken, Roy Moore … and the list keeps growing. It seems like every day another prominent male figure here in America is being exposed for who he really is (behind the scenes) … And it doesn’t matter if they’re Republican or Democrat … Nor does it matter if they’re an outspoken “conservative” or “liberal.” The bottom line is there’s a serious crisis among males here in America!!!
On this episode, Jason and Roy Baldwin talk about the root of the problem … the fallout upon the next generation … and what Christian men need to be doing to become real men (men of character, integrity, and impact)!
Roy Baldwin is the Executive Director of Monadnock Christian Ministries in Jaffrey, NH … and he also served as the Director of Parenting and Youth at Focus on the Family. He and his wife Karen have three children.
And next week … Jason will be interviewing former porn actress, Brittni De La Mora and her husband Rick. They have an incredible story to share about God’s grace and healing, and they will also give us a sad and sobering look at what life is really like for those who work as actors and actresses in the porn industry. You don’t want to miss it.
You can try Covenant Eyes for 30 days for free by using the promo code “GRIZZIN”