E-133: ZZ Top, Ready to Divorce, and Spiritual Warfare! – THE GRIZ PODCAST
On this episode, Jason gives a karaoke tribute to the late Dusty Hill from ZZ Top, then he brings some Romans 12 and 13 and shares why he was ready to divorce his wife this past week – the enemy was attacking! – See Ephesians 6:12. And that all serves as a Segway into a new series of episodes that Jason is going to to do on The Screwtape Letters (the book by C.S. Lewis). Bam! Please leave GRIZ a rating and review on iTunes. Email GRIZ at Jason@narrowtrail.com Sign up for Covenant Eyes and use the promo code "grizzin" to get your first 30-days completely free just to try it out! – http://www.covenanteyes.com This podcast would not be possible without the faithful support of listeners like you. Become a monthly supporter of The GRIZ Podcast for just $10 per month. It's safe and secure. – http://www.narrowtrail.com/give
- E-133: ZZ Top, Ready to Divorce, and Spiritual Warfare!
- E-132: GRIZ is All Over The Place!
- E-131: Responding to LGBTQ Pride Month!
- E-130: Attacked by Cicadas and Deer … And the Bodacious Benefits of Cold Showers!
- E-129: Be a Monster! Stop Bottling Up! Divorce Bad Friends!
- E-128: Spiritual Hypocrisy, Fake Sanctification, and Frederick Douglas Won't Stay Silent!
- E-127: Getting Dead Serious About Health and Fitness!
- E-126: Fighting Hard for Sanctification and Goatman Needs My Help!
- E-125: The Fight, Goatman Lives, and what Sanctification Reveals about You!
- E-124: Balance, DMX, and Understanding Sactification!