In this episode, Jason interviews Greg Darley. Greg is the Host of The Stewardship of YOU Podcast and Founder of Peak Energy Nutrition. His passion is to help people steward their mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health so they can do all that God has called them to do. He offers coaching, training, and consulting for groups, organizations, and 1-on-1.
Greg formerly led a team at IJM (International Justice Mission) in Washington D.C. He is the author of 3 books. He and his wife live outside Atlanta with their 3 children. They are advocates of adoption, love to travel and Greg is always wearing something orange!
Key takeaways from this episode …
- Energy Definition = What you need to do what God’s called you to do.
- Leaders are really busy and really unhealthy.
- Our brains are starving from poor nutrition.
- Seemingly “small” daily decisions matter.
- To maximize your energy to impact, we need proper …
- Sleep Hygiene
- Stress Reduction
- Sabbath Rest
- Fun Time
Learn more about Greg and his work at StewardshipOfYou.com – Use promo code “podcast” to save on supplements.