In this episode, Jason goes over 12 questions to ask yourself if you’re feeling stressed, down, or hating life …
- Have you talked to a good friend, pastor, counselor, or coach about what you’re going through?
- Have you gone outside for at least 30 minutes to feel the sunshine – to see the blue sky – to listen to the birds or the waves – to smell the pine trees or salt water in the air – to meditate – to pray – to worship – to give thanks?
- Have you read or listened to some form of truth that guides, encourages, and equips you to be a better man?
- Have you smiled and laughed this week?
- Have you moved, stretched, exercised consistently?
- Are you drinking plenty of water?
- Are you eating clean/organic/healthy foods on a routine basis?
- Check your phone … What was your screen time last week?
- What have you done for fun or pleasure this week?
- Are you keeping a clear conscience?
- Are you holding onto grudges? Unforgiveness? Bitterness? Hate? Envy?
- Is there a trauma you’ve not dealt with?
E-119: The Irritable Frustrated Funk! – THE GRIZ PODCAST
Please consider becoming a monthly supporter of The GRIZ Podcast at just $10 per month. Go to www.narrowtrail.com/give to set that up. It’s safe and secure.