In this episode, Jason gives an update on what’s been going on with his health situation in his battle with Chronic Lyme Disease.
Then Roy Baldwin, Executive Director of Monadnock Christian Ministries in Jaffrey NH, talks about feeling like a failure and battling through depression. It’s encouraging to see that through all of it, Roy is still fighting to stay close to God, to walk in His ways, and to be used by Him in whatever capacity He ordains … and because of that, God has faithful provided for Roy and his family. You gotta listen to learn more.
E-130: Attacked by Cicadas and Deer … And the Bodacious Benefits of Cold Showers! – THE GRIZ PODCAST
- E-130: Attacked by Cicadas and Deer … And the Bodacious Benefits of Cold Showers!
- E-129: Be a Monster! Stop Bottling Up! Divorce Bad Friends!
- E-128: Spiritual Hypocrisy, Fake Sanctification, and Frederick Douglas Won't Stay Silent!
- E-127: Getting Dead Serious About Health and Fitness!
- E-126: Fighting Hard for Sanctification and Goatman Needs My Help!
Wondering what to get your wife or mom for Christmas? Checkout Hoth Custom Design to order gorgeous cutting boards, custom shelving, charcuterie and cheese boards, and anything else you can dream up. Hoth Custom Designs uses beautiful exotic and domestic woods from local sources. Use the promo code: SHOPGRIZ for 15% off your order. Go to ShopHoth.com or their ETSY Page.
Stop falling to Internet Porn. Get accountable online. It’s manly! Sign-up for Covenant Eyes and use the promo code: GRIZZIN to get the first 30-days completely free.