1) Am I beginning my day with Bible reading and prayer?
2) Am I staying focused on the things of God – the eternal – what really matters?
3) Am I enjoying my relationship with my Heavenly Father?
4) Is there an area of my life where I’m flat-out disobeying God?
5) Am I thinking more highly of myself than I ought to think? Am I proud? Arrogant? Cocky?
6) Am I giving others the impression that I’m better or godlier than I really am? In other words, am I a hypocrite?
7) Am I consistently putting the interests/needs of others before my own … starting with my wife and kids?
8) Can others trust me to keep things confidential?
9) Can others depend on me to be a man of my word?
10) Am I consistently looking for ways to share the gospel with lost people and also praying for their salvation?
11) Am I going to bed on time and getting up on time?
12) Am I financially living within my means or am I spending more than I’m making?
13) Am I giving a percentage of my income to advance the work of God in this broken world?
14) Am I saving a percentage of my income?
15) Am I avoiding debt?
16) Am I tracking my spending (personal, work, ministry)?
17) Am I living simple, content, and thankful?
18) Am I enjoying the things God’s already blessed me with?
19) Am I jealous of someone?
20) Am I critical or resentful of someone?
21) Am I complaining?
22) Am I wasting time?
23) Am I staying organized?
24) Am I talking more than listening? … Quick to hear, slow to speak?
25) Am I consistently exercising and eating healthy? … Am I taking care of God’s temple?
26) Am I consistently taking time to rest and have fun?
27) Am I learning from my failures, mistakes, sins, and then letting them go?
28) Am I daily communicating with my wife?
29) Am I daily encouraging my wife?
30) Am I daily helping my wife with the house, bills, kids, etc.?
31) Am I spending some alone time with my wife at least once per week (date night, coffee, walks, etc.)?
32) Am I daily connecting with all three of my kids?
33) Am I daily encouraging my kids?
34) Am I regularly evangelizing/guiding my kids with my life and words?
35) Am I daily praying for my kids?
36) Am I intentionally avoiding places/things that might tempt me?
37) Am I bouncing my eyes away from alluring people and/or images?
38) Am I entertaining lustful thoughts?
39) Am I avoiding media that contains sexuality, nudity, sexual innuendos, crude humor, etc.?
40) Am I avoiding boredom and intentionally keeping myself busy with good things?
41) Am I talking or joking about sexually perverse things?
42) Am I avoiding being alone with members of the opposite sex?
43) Am I keeping up with my daily accountability check-ins with my accountability partner?
44) Am I being totally honest with my accountability partner?
45) Am I maintaining weekly fellowship with other Christian men?
46) Is Covenant Eyes monitoring all of my Internet devices: computer, phone, iPad, etc.?
47) Is my iPhone restricted and locked-up with a password that I don’t know?
48) Am I consistently checking on my friends?
49) Am I consistently praying for my friends?
50) Did I answer all of these questions with complete honesty?
My brothers, check ya self before ya wreck ya self!
– Jason (the GRIZ)