In this episode, Jason begins a new series of talks regarding our health and fitness, entitled Taking Care of the Temple. One of the #1 things that most Christian dudes neglect is their physical health and fitness. This has to change. As men who claim to follow Jesus Christ, we should NOT be unhealthy, fat, and out of shape men. God tells us in 1 Corinthians 3 that our physical bodies are God’s temple where His Holy Spirit dwells and He goes on to say that “if anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him. For God’s temple is holy, and you are that temple.”
Are you taking care of the temple?
If you’re not, you should be. Period. Your health and fitness should be a top-priority in your Christian life. It’s time for us to step-up and man-up with our health and fitness, and GRIZ is here to motivate you to do just that!
Here’s a list of the Vitamins and Supplements that GRIZ is currently taking to help him heal from Lyme Disease and co-infections and to also help him function at his very best …
- Ashwaganha – 1300mg – 2x’s daily
- Resveratrol – 1000mg – 3x’s daily
- Red Reishi Mushroom Powder – 1000mg – 2 to 3x’s daily
- Turmeric Curcumin Complex – 500mg – 2x’s daily
- Ultra Omega-3 – 1000mg – 2x’s daily
- Vitamin D-3 – 2000IU – 2x’s daily
- Vitamin C – 1000mg – 2 to 3x’s daily
- Coezyme Q10 – 1000mg – 2x’s daily
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – 500mg – 2x’s daily
- Magnesium – 100mg – 2 to 3x’s daily
- Gingo Biloba – 120mg – 1x daily
- Milk Thistle Extract – 100mg – 2 to 3x’s daily
- Vitamin B-12 – 2000MCG – 1 to 2X’s daily
- Multivitamin – 3 to 4x’s daily
- Burbur Pinella – 20 drops in water – 2x’s daily
- CBD Hemp Oil – One dropper full – 2x’s daily
- L-Tryptophan – 1000mg – 2x’s daily
- Alka Seltzer Gold – as needed
- Stevia – daily in coffee
- Probiotic – 40 Billion CFU – 2x’s Daily
Audio File of this Podcast Attached …
GRIZ BIZ …
Sign-up for Covenant Eyes Internet Accountability at www.covenanteyes.com and use the promo-code GRIZZIN to get the first 30-days completely free! Your personal purity matters big time, so do whatever it takes to guard it.
Checkout The GRIZ Shop (our online store) where you can purchase NARROWTRAIL and GRIZ TRIBE merchandise – www.teespring.com/stores/griz – all of the proceeds go to our Mission Fund to help build a new home for a graduate of House of Hope in Nicaragua!
Please leave a Rating and Review on iTunes to help us continue to move up on the charts and gain more exposure in order to impact more Christian dudes around the world!
If The GRIZ Podcast is guiding, encouraging, and equipping you to step-up and man-up, then please consider becoming a monthly supporter. This podcast is an outreach of Narrowtrail Ministries Inc. – a legit 501(C)3 non-profit ministry and that makes all donations tax-deductible. To make a one-time or recurring donation, simply go to www.narrowtrail.com/give